Wednesday, March 2, 2011

CONTEST: I spy a Weaver Eye Care Associates ad...

Hello everyone,

Starting Sunday March 6th in the Reading Eagle, Weaver Eye Care Associates is starting our advertisement campaign to announce "Dr. Brendon J. Weaver's New Practice Location." So to commemorate this event, I wanted to add a little spin to something that may be typically not as exciting. Because honestly, to me, the most exciting part of reading the paper is the Best Buy ad and the golf deals at Dick's (not including the practice write-up in the Reading Eagle in mid-January. That was pretty sweet, too!). So...

...pick up the Reading Eagle this Sunday March 6th and look for the Weaver Eye Care Associates ad. The first person to post a comment on our practice's Facebook page (link at the top of the blog) indicating which section and page it is on (ie. C4, E2, no, you didn't sink my battleship! JK) gets a FREE eye exam & contact lens fitting, PLUS our complimentary new patient promotion with 20% off complete eyeglass order and/or 20% off annual supply of contacts. The correct answer must be posted on the Weaver Eye Care Associates Facebook page after 4am Sunday March 6th to be valid (to avoid any early guessing).

Make sure to spread the word and good luck! Winner will be announced shortly thereafter!

Thanks,
Dr. Weaver

2 comments:

  1. Hi I am Surendra when our hair was falling then I was very worry with this. By any one I have heard about klinikesthetika clinic in delhi and after some time I became free from with this tention by klinikesthetika clinic and I also belived this clinic. For Hair Fall Treatment clinic in delhi and I got a best treatment. I am also satisfied with this treatment.

    ReplyDelete